Bestpins Craft Factory
Main products:Badge,Promotional Gift,Metal Gift
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Wang Aaron
  • Company Name : Bestpins Craft Factory
  • Tel : 0086-769-22719048
  • Fax : 0086-769-22717943
  • Address : Guangdong,dongguan,Road 2 FanMo, ShiMei Village, WanJiang Town,DongGuan City, GuangDong province, China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 523040

metal belt buckle

metal belt buckle
Product Detailed
1.materal:zinc alloy 2.Plating color:various plating,gold,nickel,antique brass ets. 3.For you best delivery time and price

 

1\Many styles and specifications of any size you choose

 2\These styles are very fashionable and many people like the stype.

3\After serious polish and plating by ourselves our belt buckle are on high and quality but with reasonable price.

4\This shoe Buckle made of zinc alloy

5\Finishing: includes polishing and plating.

6\Design/LOGO:as per customer's requirements.

7\ Packing: gift packing  1PCS/Poly bag,or as per customer's special requirements.

8\Plating color:various plating,gold,nickel,antique brass etc.

9\Advantages:Don't change color, fade.

10\Payment: 30% deposit and the remaining 70% paid before delivery.

11\For you  best delivery time and best price.

 We have 16 years of experience ,if you are interested in our products,or have  any further requests,or there is any questins,please send me message,looking forward to doing business with you based on mutual interests!

metal belt buckle



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.